I made my decision and sent an email to the owner about finalizing a half-lease!
Yes, I still have to courteously tell other owner that I’m “moving in a different direction” of course I want to wait until I get confirmation from my choice since both situations were so doable.
But yay to being decisive!!!! …well, about as decisive as I get anyway…whew, where’s the tylenol.
I’ll leave you in suspense for the moment, but hopefully not for long!